- 1 jar (16 oz.) fresh salsa
- 2 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned & chopped
- 2 Texas Oranges, sectioned & chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, cooled
- Lime wedges
In bowl, combine salsa, grapefruit, oranges, juice, cilantro and tequila. Spoon ½ mixture into 4 salt-rimmed margarita glasses. Evenly divide shrimp into glasses. Spoon remaining mixture over shrimp. Garnish with lime wedges.
Makes 4 servings.