- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chow mein or rice noodles ( about half of a 3 oz can)
- 1-½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Texas Red Grapefruit, sectioned (section instructions located on Nutrition Page)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- *Oriental Vinaigrette Dressing (see recipe below)
Combine all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl. Add dressing to taste and toss gently. Yield; About 4 servings.
- 1 ½ tablespoons white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons sodium reduced soy sauce
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- ¼ teaspoon Chinese Five Spice (optional)
Combine ingredients in a small bowl or jar. Mix well. Makes about ½ cup.